peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

> Your eyes snap wide open, your jaw almost drops to the floor. Disney World. Motherfucking Disney World. You’re 8 sweeps old for fucks sake, and yet here you are; practically vibrating and exploding in excitement like a grub all for going to Disney World

> Not that you’re ashamed of it or anything.

"A-are you serious?! We’re really going there?"

> The look on her face alone was enough to make you glad of your decision, but she added too it with her dancing and even the trembling of her voice. She must be really excited. Damn. You should take her places like this more often.

"Of course I’m serious! Do you think I would joke about something as amazing as this?"

> No and you are certainly glad she didn’t just joke! Your hands go up to your cheeks, the same posture you make when you squeal about your ships. 

"Hell yes! When do we get ready? I’m glubbin’ pumped! I am bristling with excitement!"

 

peixesdust:

> You hug her. And you mean hug her. Nuzzles and everything. You even had a big grin on your face because it was so good to know that she actually liked it.

"I have another surprise for you too!" You leaned down to whisper in her ear, "We’re going to Disney World!"

> Now to wait for her reaction to this. Because you were hoping it would be good. Like really good. You’d been planning this for so long that your excitement was pretty pent up and ready to go forth and conquer.

> Your eyes snap wide open, your jaw almost drops to the floor. Disney World. Motherfucking Disney World. You’re 8 sweeps old for fucks sake, and yet here you are; practically vibrating and exploding in excitement like a grub all for going to Disney World

> Not that you’re ashamed of it or anything.

"A-are you serious?! We’re really going there?"

 

peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

:33 < i glub you more! 8;**

GASP! NO WAAAAY!! 38O!!

:33 < wave >833

O)( my cod… I mean, o)( my cat?

:33 < mog!! X33

 

peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

:33 < i glub you more! 8;**

GASP! NO WAAAAY!! 38O!!

:33 < wave >833

 

peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

:33 < glub 8OO

I love mew!! 3;3c

:33 < i glub you more! 8;**

 

peixesdust:

Meow? 383c

:33 < glub 8OO

 

peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

> Whoop! There you go! You’re cradled in your moirail’s arms. With her size and strength it must have taken minimal effort. You were a tiny thing! Much like a kitten would be. You fake a grimace as she threatens to eat you. 

"Noooo! I’m too adorable to be eaten by a scary fish monster!"

> After playtime’s over (Or who knows? It’s Feferi. How could you not be playful around her?) you’re dragged over to her room. There you anticipate this surprise and eagerly nod your head. You shut your eyes tight and purse your lips.

> When her eyes were closed, you turn to sort through a pile of things before whipping out what you were looking for. WA-BAM! You slide the one with pink letters over her, and the one with green letters over yourself. Wearing each other’s blood colors? But of course!

"All right, now open your eyes and look down!"

> You hoped she would like it because you had plans for these hoodies. Which involved a particular place that you hoped she would love to go to with you.

> When you open your eyes you see two sweaters. First the one she’s wearing then the one you felt go over you. Upon examination and staring at them back and forth, you notice what the letters of each spell and it dawns on you.

> This is the cutest present you’ve ever received. In response, you squeak and hop up and down. They were just perfect! Even the colors of the letters matched your blood colors!  

"Mog, mog, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!" You’ve never mog’d so hard before in your life. Someone write this down on a record for reference sake. "I love it!"

 

peixesdust:

> Waggling your eyebrows you reach up to scoop her up in your arms, before pulling her down from the bed and drawing her close. Her bed may seem big to her, but you were tall and she was small. Holding her was easy peasy.

"Of course I’m going to eat you!" You mimic chomping sounds, "What else would I possibly wake you up for?”

> Staying silent for the moment, drawing some more effects for the moment, you finally set her down, only to drag her towards your room. This time you tread carelessly past her cat, but she wouldn’t fuss since Nep was with you. Heh heh, score one for you, score zero for the cat.

"I have some things to tell you of course, but first I want to show you something! So close your eyes, okay?"

> Whoop! There you go! You’re cradled in your moirail’s arms. With her size and strength it must have taken minimal effort. You were a tiny thing! Much like a kitten would be. You fake a grimace as she threatens to eat you. 

"Noooo! I’m too adorable to be eaten by a scary fish monster!"

> After playtime’s over (Or who knows? It’s Feferi. How could you not be playful around her?) you’re dragged over to her room. There you anticipate this surprise and eagerly nod your head. You shut your eyes tight and purse your lips.

 

peixesdust:

> Wiggle worming your way into Nep’s room, you tiptoed past her sleeping cat and over to where Nep was sleeping. Carefully you poked her in the side and smiled a niiiice big shark toothed grin. Not scary at all, nope.

"Hey, hey Catshark!"

> Poke her again and wait for her response. You weren’t leaving this room until you had her fullest attention.

> Your moirail’s grin was in fact very scary. Just look at that, it’d make a wriggler cry. But you yourself would never fear at it! Not unless she threatened to do something outrageously silly to you (And you’d still fall for it nonetheless).

> She pokes you until you’re awake. You rub your eyes and turn over to your side. And the first thing you see is-

"Yeeees Fefu—RRYYYYYYYYYYY?!"

> Did that face actually cause you to stiffen and make your bloodpumper skip a beat? Pfft. What a weenie.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You blink up at her drawing your arms up to your chest like a little kitten in submission. "Are you gonna eat me?"

 

peixesdust:

themightyhuntress:

:33 < good idea! who says we n33d to obey those poopy earth laws anyway? 

:33 < im getting myself a mothaglubbin tiger and become princess jasmine!!

:33 < nice fefurry! trips are even better when theyre cheaper!

:33 < how are we gonna get there though? it s33ms purrty far away

I’ll just tell t)(em )(OLD UP B——EAC)(—ES!! I’M AN )(—-EIR———ESS TO AN ALI———EN T)(RON-E! YOUR RUL—ES DON’T APPLY TO M—-E!!

And w)(en you get yo mot)(aglubbin tiger, I’ll become Princess Ariel! 38)

Cats)(ark, I t)(ink you’re furgetting t)(at we’re bot)( godtier. We can just fly ofur t)(ere if we reeeeeely want to.

:33 < thats my gill!!! tell ‘em like it is!

:33 < lucky for me to be moirails with a REAL purrincess!

:33 < i thought you already were ariel! ;33c

:33 < ohhh OHHH YEAH!

:33 < i havent flown around in a long time!

:33 < guess it really shows how long ive b33n sitting on my bass ://

:33 < but lets do it!